Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Welcome To My Blog!


Welcome to Sweetest Expressions!

I am a cake artist and hope to share my experiences as a cake artist with you. I will use this blog to provide updated photos, tips and fun along the way of my cake and cupcake creations. I hope you will sit back, relax and be sure to have your cake and eat it too!

You may also follow me along on my website at http://www.sweetest-expressions.com/, Facebook and Twitter. I always love to hear from fellow cake lovers (whether you make them or just like eating them)! If you have any questions along the way, be sure to drop me a line!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leesa! I'm so excited for your new business venture into the world of cake decorating. I wish you only the best of luck and am excited to hear about and see all your designs as you climb the ladder of sweet success. Congratulations! Oh, love the blog too. WTG!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee,

    I can't thank you enough for your kind words and support. I am loving all of the fun, new and creative trivets, tiles and magnets I am seeing you create! Kelp up the fantastic work and best of luck on your new business venture as well!

    Your friend,
    Leesa

    ReplyDelete