Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tenacious D Guitar Pick

So while Michael and I were in the NC mountains this weekend celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary I received a phone call for a cake order. She said she would send me a picture of the cake she wanted me to design for her boyfriend's birthday and warned me it was going to be the ugliest cake I ever decorated. A day or so later, she sent me an email with this picture for inspiration...

Tenacious D Pick of Destiny

Boy, was she right! This thing is so ugly it's kind of cute! I can't wait to begin working on it and see how she and the surprised boyfriend will like it. Thanks, Jessica, for giving me the opportunity to test my extreme food coloring skills!

Keep those custom cake orders rolling in...I always love a good challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment